EIKOTWIN RELEASE NOTES – SPRING 2023
19 April 2023
- By Florent Mathieu, CEO of EikoSim
The Spring 2023 release of the EikoTwin suite is available. Discover the details of the new features!
On the menu of the EikoTwin Spring 2023 release, new features for all the software of the suite! Discover the main new features below.
These improvements are also made available in EikoTwin DIC and EikoTwin Digital Twin.
- Management of shell elements for sensors (strain gauges and profile sensors)
- Import of experimental data (fiber optics) for profile sensors
- Calculation of error bars related to the positioning/orientation of strain gauges
- Visualization of the measurable area with deformation of the part
- Automation of the speckle size for texture mapping
- Export of intrinsic camera parameters
- Generation of a scale drawing
- Generation of videos of the assembly
- Correct management of meshes containing shell elements
- Possibility to use incremental DIC for more robustness
- Selection of images to process in a series
- Test/simulation comparison for marker tracking
- Display of the average element size for the choice of the regularization length
- Synthetic” ekt creation module for sensitivity studies before testing
- Management of moments (sensors and boundary conditions)
- Writing of boundary conditions by driving on a master node (reduction of input files)
Feel free to check out our blog and social networks, and contact us directly for more information!
See you soon to share the EikoTwin experience!
Leave a Comment