Version 1.1 of EikoTwin Digital Twin is available! To obtain it, please contact your local EikoSim contact point. In particular, two structural improvements are on the menu:
- The appearance of the Step Designer, a dedicated interface for preparing your enhanced simulation. It will allow you to visualize and control the preparation phase of your simulation: management of existing boundary conditions and creation of measured boundary conditions, selection of optimal loading steps.
- The possibility to carry out a multi-criteria identification (displacement, effort) to find the simulation parameters that best fit the measurement data set.
The interface continues to improve, including :
- Use of virtual extensometers and import of measurements from physical extensometers;
- Computation of principal deformations;
- Definition of a cylindrical reference system;
- Display of a “ruler” grid in the 3D view.
In parallel, the development team is still working on the next version of EikoTwin DIC which will arrive in May. The R&D team is preparing important improvements for use on structure cases, in particular :
- A calibration procedure more suitable for large structures;
- A more efficient shape measurement step for large shape deviations.
Stay tuned and see you in May!
13 RUE SAINT HONORE