Validate your simulation model in a Digital Twin
The digital mock-up at the centre of data exchange
A unique environment to accelerate validation and reduce risk
Decision-making based on a validated simulation
A Digital Twin to back up your simulation
Simulation validation today is often a long and energy-consuming part of the CAE engineers’ job. Teams have to confront larger simulation models to larger amounts of test data. We believe that optical methods are a way to drastically increase confidence in simulations. But they alone will not bridge the gap between simulation and testing. A Digital Twin is a robust way to ensure model validation, thus allowing to avoid physical tests and rely more on simulation.
- Richer, full-field measurement data
- Visualization of displacement and strain maps of complex parts
- Easier simulation choices, without trial-and-error
- Fast identification of model error sources
- Processing of all test and simulation data in a unique integrated solution
- Reduction of the risks of delay
- Overall development cost cuts
A team dedicated to your success
Our people diagnose pain points and develop tailor-made programs
to help you create the most simulation value out of your test data.
From ideation to execution, our job is to build your new skill toolbox.
- « Proof of concept » study, adapted to your own success criteria
- Custom training and competence-building program
- Evolution of the software solutions according to your needs