Get the best from the real mechanical or material tests data
Simplify and augment the simulation validation
Reduce the development costs
Towards an automatic validation for mechanical simulation
This step is a challenge for simulation engineers:
- Test data is most of the time not sufficient to help validation process
- There is no comparison tool between simulation data and real-world test data
Validation should be a design step, not a risk.
combined with Digital Images Correlation (DIC) allows to track displacement fields on all surfaces viewed by a camera. Data is much more augmented compared to gages and others...
Then, as they are written in the same reference, these data are sent to a digital twin with the simulation data also.
Into the same digital chain, then we can establish a dialogue between test data and simulation data, to optimize the test parameters, or the simulation itself.
An innovative offer
No equipment dependencies
- EikoTwin can treat any images set, from any equipment
- Reduce your equipment costs using the existing
- Stay free to choose the adequate equipment for your specific application
Annual software licence
- On-premise set-up to limit security issues
- Always up to date, support included
23 Avenue d'Italie